Thread: Magic Trackpad.
View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slydude View Post
That's exactly what I'm wondering Nick. I'll have measured to be sure but I don't think they have the same foot print.
I think that the Hengedock/Clique device is molded to exactly fit the Apple keyboards (and Magic Trackpad). I think that it's mostly a friction-fit...so just snug enough to retain the devices (keyboard & trackpad)...or maybe there's some sort of small little tabs that retain the devices.

I remember reading some reviews for it last night...where some folks (few) complained that the "fit" was too tight...and doing the physical click with the Magic Trackpad didn't always work very smoothly. But of course "tap to click" would work fine.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks