Thread: Magic Trackpad.
View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slydude View Post
I can use this when working in the living room with the keyboard on my lap.
This is the exact same reason how I would use it. Either with a laptop or iMac on a coffee table...while watching TV...wireless keyboard & Magic Trackpad on my lap.

Quote:
I like the fact that there are right and left-handed versions...
This is a very thoughtful option for folks that prefer the trackpad on the left.

Quote:
...but I wonder how well it will fit with either of the third-party keyboards I am using.
Are you saying that your wondering if a 3rd party keyboard will fit into the Hengedock/Clique product? Do the 3rd party keyboards have the same foot print as the Apple keyboard?

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks