View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

I say if it's an easy fix...go for it. But if it takes prolonged effort...depending on the value of the item...it may not be worth it. On the other hand...to some folks it's not about the value of the item...it's the challenge!

Of course there is always one other thing to consider (especially with electronic devices). Sometimes when they're broke...they're broke (worn out parts that are not replaceable).

I have some rollerball mice that I really like...but the micro-switches on them are starting to fail...so sometimes I get double-clicks when I want single clicks. They cost $19.99...not a lot...but I'm still trying to get as much "mileage" out of them as possible!

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks