View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
LOL, you can tell who the "middle age" folks are when you see complaints about the high resolutions Apple is using. My 27" iMac is 2560 x 1440 which is pretty high for an old fella like me, but sure is nice when I can display 3 pages of a Word document on the screen at the same time to edit.
Very true Charlie…very true!

I'm not exactly sure of the actual physical size of the text (pixels)…but I find the text size easier to read on my 27" iMac (2560 x 1440) than the text on my 17" MBP (1920 x 1080). Both computers at their native resolutions of course.

Either way…the reading glasses are necessary!

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks