View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

I don't think we're that far apart.

Bottomline is what makes people (especially those who run corporations) get up in the morning. There are those who eat, sleep and drink dollars. And there are those to whom dollars are a counter and resource in the grand game.

Profit and success gives them the credential and resource to do that which truly stirs their juices. These are the sort that push the envelope of what is possible, and draw us into the future with their dreams.
Not those to whom dollars are an end unto themselves.

I am hopeful, based on Tim Cook's response, that he is at least partly of the first group, rather than solidly in the second (which I had initially feared).
If so, he may have the vision to keep Apple on track rather than sliding into the mediocrity of so many of our corporations.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks