View Single Post
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
IMO, I think Apple really needs to buy back all of their stock and go private. Hungry wolves have their eyes on Apple and if like-minded people do manage to get a majority share of the company in time, they will put in place whoever they want so they can sacrifice the company's core values and squeeze everything they can out of it. This is a sad trend, but vulture capitalism is a big problem today. Just look at what happened to Hostess.

@ MacInWin

I think Apple also has the right to tell shareholders that they don't want their money, or they should have the right anyway in principle. Besides, judging from a vote on the matter, 97+% of the shareholders agree with Tim Cook. It's probably worth mentioning that hardly any of these people actually loaned money to Apple. That money was loaned out many years ago by others, and the stock is just traded as a commodity these days. If I understand this all correctly, anyway.
Well said and I agree.
QUOTE Thanks