View Single Post
MacInWin

MacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, 2008 iMac, iPhone 4S, iPad (Retina), 13" MBP and MacMini

John, welcome back. In your original post you said,
Quote:
The indicator, bottom left said that I had something like 14 e-mails coming in. I had just 3.
What view are you using in Mail? I have version 7.1 as well, and I don't have an indicator in the bottom left. On the top bar for Mail, under View is an entry for either Hide or Show Mailbox list, depending on whether or not the mailbox list is currently displayed. I have mine set to display the mailbox list as I have multiple mailboxes and email addresses coming to Mail. When mail arrives, I get a little oval next to the mailbox with a number in it showing how many mails have arrived and are unread in each mailbox. There is no number at the bottom left, as you indicated. So, what view do you use for email and where, exactly, is this indicator? I'll set my mail to match yours to see what I get when I do that.

- Jake
QUOTE Thanks