View Single Post
MacInWin

MacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud ofMacInWin has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, 2008 iMac, iPhone 5S, iPad mini, 13" MBP and MacMini

Just for grins and giggles, I changed from All Books to Selected Books and deselected the three miscreants. When I synced my iPhone, iTunes sync'ed EVERY SONG in my library, taking forever, and then deleted the three books I had deselected. I then downloaded them to my iPhone directly from the Store again and sync'ed, but the books were NOT sync'ed back up to iTunes. So now, I'm not getting the error message, iTunes doesn't know about the three books and all my music is refreshed.

I then sync'ed my iPad, again deselecting the three miscreant books. This time the music files were NOT completely copied, but no error message. Curiously, iTunes reports that there are 62 books on the iPhone, but only 52 books on the iPad. In iBooks, the iPhone shows 54 books and the iPad 56 books, so nothing is really in sync.

Fun times in iTunes. It will be interesting to see how Apple deals with it in future releases.
QUOTE Thanks