Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
01-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Ok...thanks for all that info!
With the "newness" of the apps...and the iMac is running Mac OS 10.8.3...I'm not really seeing a reason why these apps shouldn't work.
So my next 2 questions:
- Are these apps Macintosh versions or Windows versions? I know that Logic Pro X is a Mac Only app...but I wasn't 100% sure of the others.
- Did you purchase all of these apps (with original install media and/or serial numbers)...or were these apps obtained via other means (which could make them more difficult to install successfully)?
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery