View Single Post
RadDave

RadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really nice
Mac Specs: MBP 13" (2013); 2.6 GHz i5; 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.9.5

Thought that I would just add my experiences about this issue since my last post - the problem, i.e. importing my music into the iTunes library has still not been resolved, but these are some new observations:

1. In searching the web, there are many complaints of this problem happening to others (and in various versions of iTunes) - few positive solutions (if any) could be found.

2. Upgrading to Mavericks 10.9.1 did not help - will likely await the next iTunes update and if not corrective, then consider a re-install - fortunately the need for this to function is minor - I can still 'burn' my MP3 files to CD-Rs.

3. Also, I can make a 'Playlist' in iTunes and drag my MP3 folders there - the playlist can be burned to an optical disc; I can also transfer my music w/ this playlist to my iPod Touch.

So, I've found plenty of viable 'work arounds' - but wanted to update this thread in case others w/ a similar issue 'chimes in' here - Dave
QUOTE Thanks