View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayahead View Post
Hi Chas_m,
Tried that. O2 wouldn't touch it. Now situation worse. My iPhone does not even register on iTunes. Can't tell if it is charged or charging. Absolutely nothing. I am accepting now that nothing can be done, unless there is a genius out there who can help. But thanks to all who tried to help
It's entirely possible that the iPhone got "bricked" when updating to iOS 7 while still unlocked using whatever hack was used to do so. Unfortunately that's the risk taken when these are unlocked using any method but the "proper" one via Apple or the carrier. You can try taking it to Apple or to the carrier to see if they can reload the firmware, but it doesn't sound promising.
QUOTE Thanks