View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

I'm skeptical that the iHome will work, in part because the Otterbox may "thicken" the iPad to the point that the back piece behind the connector will get in the way. But that would probably be a problem with any dock, if that's the case (that piece is there to support the weight). I am certain that there is no way you can use it or really any dock without an extender, again thanks to the Otterbox cases. I can vouch for that extender in particular though... my co-workers use one for their iPhones in Otterboxes on the Sony clock radio dock we have here.

If there is a local electronics store that carries these, I'd go up there and ask to try the iPad in one to see how it fits.
QUOTE Thanks