View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

I would really like to help...but you're not answering my questions (at least so that I understand). And there really seems to be a lot of "mystery" surrounding this computer.

Remember...we only know what you write in your posts. If there is additional info that we need to know (that you know about, but haven't written in the posts)...please include that info.

You need to answer my questions:

- Are you using a bootable OS install DVD in the superdrive?
- Are you pressing the "c" key to get the computer to boot from the DVD?
- Are you pressing the "Option" key to choose what to boot from?
- Are you using a bootable OS install USB drive in your USB port?
- Since either of these things (bootable DVD or bootable USB) need to be made by the user...are you 100% sure they were made properly?
- Why are you messing around with an external display? You shouldn't need this.
- Since this computer has Mountain Lion installed...have you tried booting into the recovery partition (command + r)?

* Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks