View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by infocusinc View Post
My wife got the Air and I just picked up a mini retina tonight. I use my original mini as a camera controller for my photography business and the Retina is the "backup".
Cool, can you go back to What Digital Camera do you have . . . Share your baby with me please !!! and let me know how you use it ??
I have the Eye-Fi card, but ill do a little tell all over in my thread and not in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by infocusinc View Post
Man is the text crisp on that thing. I also have an ipad 3 but I really prefer the size of the mini.
And BOOM !!!!! This is what i needed to hear, to tell myself i made the right choice. I was considering the iPad Air, because of screen size and the easier reading, but i had a mate check out the difference between the 2 iPad Mini's and he said the words "popped" off the page, and now you confirm this.
I considered the Air, because of the screen real-estate, BUT i love the size of the Mini, and i can hold it in my hand for a long period of time without it getting tired/sore/cramped-up.

Im still waiting for a Tracking # Sucks living 300kms from Perth, and even then, i reckon i would of got there and then told to ring up and Book one, like i did for the iPhone5 . . . Anyways. I waited longer.

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks