View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

I really don't know what the hoopla haa is all about. Remember this MacPro v=can daisy chain unto 3 4K or 6 Thunderbolt monitors and that alone is some hell of a lot of pawer. There is NOTHING out there at the moment (yes even Alienware) that comes close to it, and Apple say this will last you 10yrs.
Yea the 256GB SSD isn't a lot, but honestly for the price they are asking for the base model, buy more.
I love the new Mac Pro and if i was in the market for a Desktop i would probably look at one considering that they are only 1K more than the top range iMac.
Everyone is about customisation these days, but you would be silly not to get extended warranty with it though. . .
#givemeone

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks