Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
11-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by bpe
With the recent news about keyboard/trackpad issues o the new 13" Macbook Pros, should I buy now or wait? Maybe no issue if it is a software fix, but it would be a bigger issue if it was a hardware problem.
You should be more specific what 13" MacBook Pro you're talking about
- 13" MBP
- 13" retina MBP
With the most recent release of new 13" and 15" retina MacBook Pros (just 13 days ago)...Apple discontinued the "regular" 15" MacBook Pro.
There is still one "regular" 13" MBP model in the current lineup.
So to answer your question:
- if you're looking for a 13" retina MBP...then you should buy now...since the newest model was just release 13 days ago.
- if you're looking for a "regular" 13" MBP...then the answer is unknown. Apple may or may not be releasing any more 13" non-retina MBP's models. What you see on the Apple website may be the last 13" non-retina MBP model.
Apple just dropped the non-retina 15" MBP...and they may or may not have plans to drop the 13" non-retina MBP as well (don't know...no one but Apple knows).
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery