Member Since: Nov 15, 2009
Location: North Louisiana, USA
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4
11-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Try this and see if it doesn't resolve the issue.
1. Select a group of tracks that should be grouped together
2. Choose Get Info from the iTunes File menu
3. Go to the Sorting tab and fill in the relevant information. This groups those items together when iTunes sorts things.
If you are sorting a multi disc album you should do one more thing. For purposes of discussion assume that you are editing the track information for a two disc set. Do the following:
1. Select the tracks for disk one and choose Get Info in iTunes as before.
2. Go to the info tab and fill in the disc field as 1 of 2
3. Select the tracks for disc 2 and repeat the process identifying these as 2 of 2