View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

It's true that Verizon has better coverage in the US than T-Mobile or AT&T. I don't know if Verizon's phones can be used overseas as GSM and if they are unlocked. I do know if you use a Verizon iPhone in the US and you're on contract, that phone is locked. You'll have to ask Verizon about how to use their phone in China. But I can tell you this... is that T-Mobile is the only carrier who will sell you an unlocked iPhone 5s or 5c without a contract. Both AT&T and Verizon will require a two year contract. Of course you can always buy an unlocked iPhone from Apple and use it where ever you like.

Here in the Dallas Fort Worth area where I live, T-Mobile has great coverage and is as reliable as Verizon or AT&T. However, once you're in the boon docks, the Verizon coverage is much better. My iPad 3 uses Verizon LTE cellular and I get a signal most anywhere.
QUOTE Thanks