View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBernie View Post
Are my findings correct, that iBooks for Mavericks only syncs purchased books? I have been anticipating iBooks on Mavericks for months, thinking I'm going to sync my PDF files between devices. I have menus, recipes, manuals, work related material, etc, all in PDF format. And now I find that none of these will sync at all? At least with iTunes I could copy a PDF to my iTunes library, and then when I synchronized with other devices, the PDF would be copied. Now I can't even do that!

I should have expected as much from Apple. At least with kindle you can download PDF files from the cloud to all of your devices!
What i have found and you can STILL do is you CAN sync your PDF's to any iOS device via iTunes. All you need to do is to now Drag them, or use Shift+Command+O and Add to Library, and once your PDF is in the iBooks Library, goto iTunes then Click on your Device then goto Book across the top Menu Bar and select Sync Book>All Book/Selected Books and in those book are your PDF's.
It still works but you just can't use the Script you used to use, unless it does ?? The Script ones can now be used to goto the iBook Library and then Drag or Add To Library and goto iTunes and do what you have always done. All it has done, has taken it from iTunes and put it in iBooks.

I just did this and works fine

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks