View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Aside from trying out iBooks when it first came out and have never opened it again.

Yet another example of why I have stayed with the Kindle app which is available on every commercial OS.

Tried it last night - there might be a way - but, I didn't find a way to move a pdf that has been added to iBooks via iOS back to a computer via syncing.
Didn't try real hard since iBooks still is not available except in 2 OSs.

Don't know about anyone else, but while I can't foresee myself going back to the dark side as my primary computing platform, I basically swore off hardware that wasn't multi-OS capable while trying Linux and especially after my first Mac (when I had to replace the 6 month old printer I had sitting on the desk). That has propagated itself over to a whole lot of software. For sure all software that permits me to use my purchased content like movies, TV shows, music and books; must be available at a minimum in Windows, OS X, iOS and Android or they just can't have my money.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks