View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
The Retina MacBook Pro doesn't do anything for me. I actually don't want a screen that's that high res - too many pixels to push around with little net benefit. I also don't want my notebook glued together and my memory soldered fast. So I'm choosing to vote with my wallet.

Next time around it will likely be a Dell XPS MacBook Pro clone (a buddy of mine has one of these and it's almost identical to my machine physically - it just has a few more ports). I can't say what OS I'll run on it, but I will say it won't be Windows 8.1 or any variety of Linux.
Grin at Chris! I hear you buddy!

My friends wife might sell me her 13" last model MBP. She keeps her stuff Mint and usually cuts the price for me. I might go for it.
QUOTE Thanks