View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesut View Post
So, I just discovered I have a "Bought Apps" tab on the MAS.

I think they are iLife suite apps?
Anyway, if I accept them, will the next owner of this macbook be able to update them? I mean, are the apps licensed to the device or to my account?
Although I won't have anything to do with my AppleID if I sell my computer, I don't want anyone use it, of course.
Yes they are the iLife Suite and they will be now and forever tied to your Apple ID. When you sell the Mac, you need to ring Apple and Disassociate that Mac's unique identifer number from your Apple ID or the next person signing into the MAS will find they will have problems IF they have iLife as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesut View Post
If I bought an app while it was free (or discounted), and then remove it for some reason, and the developer decides to make it a paid app again (or remove the discount), am I entitled to download it without any price?
I think I can get the discounted ones even if I removed the app and they remove the discount, but I am not sure about the free ones.

For instance, this app is free for now (from 3,59 to Free): App Shopper: Smart Wall (Utilities) I got this. Let's say I remove this, and they make it 3,59 again. Will I have to pay that price to download and install it again?
No it doesnt work like that. I do this all the time, as i have a App that will tell me when my wish list of Apps are discounted and then i BUY BUY BUY, and sometime delete them.
They are and again be forever linked to your Apple ID and they will alway come up in your Purchased tab in the MAS, with either Installed or Download next to it.

Developers drop prices all the time, and with the popular ones, its usually only for 24hrs, but dont worry, one you buy it for $, or buy it for no $ it is and will always be yours

Düzenle - Ben biraz size yardımcı oluyor umuyoruz

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks