View Single Post
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

Since you have already purchased the software there are a few things you can try. One of them should get the job done.

1. Shortly after the purchase I believe Microsoft still sends out an e-mail with the download link to the file you need. Check your e-mail, including junk mail, to see if you have received that If I am not mistaken it also contains the activation code.

2. If you have your activation code already try this page

3. If the problem persists I would give Microsoft support a shout.

There used to be a trial version of the software on the Microsoft site. It worked for thirty dials then to activate it all you needed was to purchase an activation code. Which you have if you have purchased the software. That link doesn't seem to still be active.

I researched and Dennis solved the problem. Foiled again. lol

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks