View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

??? Only thing I can think of or find would be if Airplane mode is turned on. It won't auto connect if so.

Are you having to go back in and turn wifi on or just reconnect to the network?

edit:
One other thing I found - if you've ever told it to forget a particular network name - it will not auto join a network by that name - even if it is a different network. Don't know if that is the case here, but it'd be worth trying the same fix.

Instead of selecting the network from the choices - go to 'Other...' and manually put in the network and password. This will cause it to remember that network again.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks