View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecheer View Post
I have an iPad Original and I am the first owner. My problem is that I installed 'Garage Band'
when it first came out, as I have done several backups to my Mac all was good, until I stripped the iPad and then 'Garage Band' disappeared, so now I have installed again and now it will not update!!!!!!!!
Anybody heard of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if anyone has please let me now what I can or can't do. Because this is pissing me off.
thanks.
Why not download it to your Mac, if its not already, update it, and then sync it to your iPad ??

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks