View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirrwed View Post
How can I remedy this without having to buy a new laptop? I regularly dragged MP3s onto my phone daily from podcasts and whatnot.
Go back to iOS 6.1.4 and you can for a cetain amount of time, like as they say in this article at Gizmodo ~ Aust. But if you cant restore from iTunes the normal way, you will have to grab the 6.1.4 .ispw from here and then holding option down while you click the restore button in iTunes and navigate to the .ispw you just downloaded.
With old equipment there is always a time where it is stopped being supported and as chscag said, the G4 wont be able to take iTunes 11.1

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks