View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

[QUOTE=lifeisabeach;1537005]*sigh* Apple IS in front and ready for the future now. Some apps can benefit now from the 64-bit move. Others will need recompiling (I read of one developer who did it in 2 hours).

Yea the Dev of Infinity Blade III ported it from 32Bit to 64Bit in 2 hrs. Thats all in the Keynote to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
Saying Apple is premature in bringing 64-bit processing to the iPhone when the apps aren't ready to take advantage of it is like saying Apple was premature in bringing Retina Display because no apps had the graphics for it. Ditto for the gyroscope and any number of other new features. Or the move from PPC to Intel. No one can be ready for non-existant hardware! Here's a good quote from an article with some experts weighing in:.
+1 and no more needs to be said. My point exactly, and its called future proofing

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny842003 View Post
It is clear that its pointless responding to you as you are just hating on everything apple have done with the 5S. I just cant work out why you even visit an apple forum.
Uh oh . . . . . . Here we go !!!! **stands back a good distance**

@danny have you not noticed that vansmith is a Administrator of these here forums ?? Meaning he has a lot to do with Apple and their products, maybe not iPhone, and he is entitled to his own opinion, which is very much what a forum is all about, debating back and forth?
And i would back my next paycheque that he knows more about CPU, GPU, iOS, and performance of chipsets and what holds a iPhone together more than you and probably 99% of the members here on the forum, so what vansmith has to say, in this topic and many others, its best to stand back, read what he has written and learn something . . . . So before you start having a go at one of the most respected members of this forum, stop, breathe in, think and then write something constructive !!!!

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks