Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
09-08-2013, 06:24 PM
After connecting the computer to an external monitor...try rebooting the computer.
- "Shutdown" the MacBook (using the Shutdown command).
- Connect the external monitor.
- Then reboot the MacBook.
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery