View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucifictionxx View Post
i dont have a macbook i have a pc.....im trying to fix this macbook sorry lol
The thread title, post #1, and post #8...you mentioned that you have a MacBook Pro. Then in post #10 you say..."i dont have a macbook i have a pc". What does this mean??

When you make statements like this...you're only going to completely confuse everyone who is trying to help you.

If by "PC" you mean a Windows computer...the Windows computer is going to be a no help whatsoever in solving the problems with your MacBook Pro.

As harryb2448 recommended...get the OS 10.6 install disk from Apple. This will give you a good place to start.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks