Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
09-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by MDJCM
So I took the SATA drive out of the external USB 10.8 drive and put that in the MacBook and its booting up fine now out of it's own HDD.
Well...maybe this is the rare situation where the hard drive did get damaged by the liquid spill. In many many cases the HD survives a liquid spill.
If the MBP is booting fine from an external HD that was transplanted into it...hey that sounds great!
- After installing this HD (that was formerly an external HD)...are you still getting the 3 beeps?
- Are you able to boot from the Snow Leopard DVD (no beeps)?
Congrats so far,
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery