Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
08-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by KushDragon
This is what i found.
As you can see...the "Kernel Task" is taking up 336%...which is certainly slowing things down.
1. Have you tried rebooting the computer?
2. Do you have any 3rd party "OS customization" programs installed?
3. Do you have any external devices connected to this computer?
4. Try an SMC and PRAM reset:
Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)
About NVRAM and PRAM
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery