View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

All of us mobile me customers were informed 2 years ago that we were getting free upgrade to 25 GB storage space and were told the 25 GB storage would go back to the 5 GB once that time was up. A little late in complaining.

The Google drive 15 GB includes "everything" you store - your Movies, photos, documents, backups, etc.

With Apples 5 GB free storage, basically backups, camera roll, documents and mail count toward that.
You also get unlimited free storage for your purchased music, movies, TV, shows, apps, books.

Which one is better for any particular individual depends on the individual's storage requirements.

At the time Apple started iCloud - Google Drive did not exist. It's a little over a year old now and was started to compete with Apple. If enough folks leave the iOS/iCloud system for the google drive/Android system - perhaps Apple will rethink their storage limit.

I've had that 25 GB for this past 2 years - I have 24.9 GB free of that. So, likely a non-issue for not only myself, but hundreds of thousands of others.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks