Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
07-21-2013, 01:54 AM
Originally Posted by DianeDennis
Sadly that is beyond my capability. There's no "easy" button huh?
As Slydude mentioned...plugging in an external monitor IS the EASY BUTTON!
If you don't have an external monitor (almost anything will do)...then maybe you have a friend or relative that does that you could borrow from.
Beyond this...you can:
- remove the hard drive as I already mentioned (not really that hard)
- put it into an external case (about $10-$15 bucks)
- plug this into one of your other Mac computers you mentioned having (via the USB port)
- erase the HD
- reinstall the HD back into the original computer
- sell the computer for parts
If you cannot do the external monitor or HD removal ideas...then I am sorry to say that you are out of luck. These really are two very easy solutions (especially the external monitor)...so you really should be able to pursue one of them.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery