Thread: Cataloging Apps
View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

What is everyone using to keep track of their music/video libraries?

Have Delicious Library 2, although I haven't kept it up to date lately, and think I still have the DL iOS app that got pulled from the store.

I'm looking for something that is multi-OS, really don't want to be stuck in a single OS.

Android and iOS capable - so you can hand a guest a tablet and allow them to browse through your library and syncs with it's own Desktop app.

Preferably OS X and Windows versions, although, reckon I could live with one or the other.

And has the ability for you to input / keep track of where your stuff is located, whether a physical library, iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, etc.

Something other than a spreadsheet - while not multi-OS, perhaps something like Bento would do it???

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks