View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat09 View Post
I went back to the Apple store and left them my MBP to run different tests and see what the problem is. They called me back, saying the ran different tests for 2 days straight and everything was fine except there was a bit of dust in the machine; they didn't think there was a problem other than that.
Yes...looking at the video...something is definitely not right.

Let's assume that the Apple folks did a good job testing the computer. With the sort of problems shown in the video...it would be pretty hard for the Apple folks to miss that after 2 days of tested (and you saw it after just 20 minutes at home).

I'm going to suggest two things:

1. It looks like you have some external items plugged into the computer. Unplug everything from the computer...and operate the computer in another room...just to isolate anything that might be environmental.

2. If idea #1 shows no improvement...try booting the computer from an external hard drive with nothing but a fresh install of the Mac OS on it. Then operate it for a while and see if the problem persists.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks