View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
I use Safari all day long (literally, 12 hours a day) and while I don't dispute any claims of memory leaks it has never been an issue for me ... perhaps that's because I actually quit programs when I'm doing using them? In these days of two-second launches (if that), it just seem silly to leave programs open when not in use to me ...
I do. Im forever Command/Tab/Q but i do leave iTunes, Tweetbot and probably Text Edit or Preview open all the time. I don't see how that is going to play with Safari's Memory Leak. Not matter what, it gets up to 4.54gb and its king useless and your lucky to save anything if its open in Safari. It doesn't seem to creep up on you, it BAM and its got ya :-/

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks