View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7 View Post
I am sure many will salivate over it but I do not like it. It's not a true Pro machine to me. Sorry.
I don't mind so much that it will be smaller & lighter. But it was Apple's last computer model to be a truly internally expandable/upgradeable computer. Which it is always nice to have everything INSIDE of the computer.

With the new Mac Pro's design (if it's designed to have all of it's expansion OUTSIDE of the computer via Thunderbolt)...then a person's desktop can get all cluttered with expansion devices. But then it depends on how much expanding/upgrading a person does.

I think that running multiple monitors is one thing many folks with Mac Pro's like to do in terms of expandability...and I think that I read that the new Mac Pro is capable of running 3 monitors simultaneously out of the box. So that's a pretty cool feature.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks