Thread: Spillage
View Single Post
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

First read through The Official "I spilled liquid in my MacBook, what do I do now?" Thread

What does "proper action not taken" mean? Did he not turn it off immediately? Where exactly on the MBP did the coffee spill? You will need to take the MBP apart to see where all you have coffee in there..use the iFixit.com website to get the guides..

Usually with water, the advice is to put the device in with some uncooked riced for a day or two to get the moisture out, but that wouldn't work so well with coffee..

Also, if the coffee did reach the inside of the MBP and you've been turning it on or leaving the power connected and all that, you've probably fried a few thing inside..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks