View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

According to the system requirements, you do indeed need a slightly faster processor. However, 30mhz is unlikely going to mean the difference between a terrible experience and a great one. That said, you are at the absolute bottom end of the requirements (well, in fact, you're below them). Since you're well over the minimums in each other respect, you're probably fine. The only case in which this could be a problem is if the specs on your machine are checked first (I have no idea what HBO GO is so I don't know if specs are checked before watching content).

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks