View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Thanks, Doug and Docx.

I have been tempted to pop for the Nik plug-ins because of the price. Spent some time on the Topaz site and was amazed by the examples they have posted, but wondered if there was a catch there.

The de-noise built into LR, is it automatic, or accessed by pulldown? Have to admit I tend not to read the manuals and documentation (not a good habit). I have a book on LR Workflow that I ought to read, but a lot of it is based on LR 2.

EDIT: Found it, in the Detail Panel

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks