View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Forgot all about this once I got to work.

What I can find in XP, once you've already made a selection in the original dialogue, to change it you're going to have to plug in your iPhone - then head for:

Control Panel - Scanners and Cameras - right click on your iPhone in the list - select Properties - then go to the Events tab - change your selection

You can have it open whatever program you'd like when connected or have it take no action.

There's probably a way to change that without connecting your phone, but I didn't find it just on a quickie google search.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks