View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitjetta View Post
I finally ordered a 13 inch retina pro this evening and cant wait to get it. I just sold the machine it is replacing, a 2010 13 inch pro. Instead of doing the base model, i went to the 3.0 GHz i7 and 512GB SSD. I was reading that some people were having issues with them, i don't beat on my machines and my old pro hardly ever left my desk. My question is, do you think I should purchase the extended applecare for it or not. I had it on my old pro and iMac never had to use it.
Congrats on selling your old MBP...and WOW...you really went all out on your new purchase!!! Retina MBP AND a 512gig SSD (that's one pricey upgrade)! I imagine you must have gotten a lot of ram as well.

I second "chscag's" recommendation regarding getting Extended Applecare via B&H photo. A small price to pay for an extra 2 years of Applecare (three years total)...compared to what you're paying for that new computer!

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks