View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Ok on the Surfboard there is a RJ45 Jack. Hook a Cat-5 cable from that jack to the WAN port on the DIR-610. Be sure it's the WAN port and not one of the LAN ports. The WAN port is yellow. Since you are obviously using Cable you want to set up the WAN part of the DIR-610 for Dynamic IP as DLink calls it or DHCP. That should work unless your cable is like Comcast here and works with MAC addresses. If it still does not work hooked up the way I just told you, let us know.

Who is your Cable internet provider so I can check on if they require the MAC address. I can help you with that if needed.
QUOTE Thanks