View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneThompson View Post
okay, I found it. I believe I am on a path to recovery. That said, how can I prevent this in the future. I don't keep much on this machine
thank you
You mentioned this above...and I replied.

Even though you said that you don't keep much on this hard drive...you must keep enough on there AND be downloading enough new stuff...that your hard drive is filling up (otherwise it wouldn't be happening).

You have to carefully monitor how full your hard drive is getting (track how much free space you have)...and delete things as necessary.

Please tell us what size hard drive you have. The smaller it is...the easier it is to fill up.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks