Thread: ATV - iPhoto
View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

First, your ATV cannot be "filled" with photos. It has NO storage capacity, so thus you can't fill it. It just streams the photos on demand from your iCloud-stored photos.

Second, photostream shows the most recent 1,000 photos (well, up to). You can manage what photos appear on it using iPhoto, but any NEW photos you take with your iOS devices will automatically appear in it.

I have my photosteam set to be MANUALLY added to from iPhoto, but automatically add new photos taken with iOS devices. This has the practical effect of only having new iOS photos appear in photostream, and of course I can delete bad ones from the photostream on any of the devices.
QUOTE Thanks