Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
03-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by c4macosx
How do I do it? Is it in the system preference somewhere?
- Go to the Finder/Desktop
- "Finder" drop down menu
- select "Preferences"
- click on the "General" icon at the top-left of this window
- check all appropriate boxes under the "Show these items on the desktop:" heading
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery