View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

(note: it took quite a little time to determine what model you were talking about: unlike the Windows world, Mac users generally refer to specific models by their plain-english name, ie 14" iBook in your case, along with when it was made if known -- ie, Fall 2004 14" iBook)

At $125 I'd say it was overpriced even if it was in MINT condition with ALL original packaging, disks etc. This is a nearly decade-old computer which was a marvel in its day but now? Seriously?

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but come on -- video, school, games? No way.

To put it another way: an iPad mini with a BT keyboard case would provide you with a FAR superior computer for well under $500. If you need a notebook, I'd suggest looking at Intel Core 2 Duo models from 2008 and later.

Its possible to find something used or refurbished that will meet your needs, but not at the $125 level. Not even for a kid.
QUOTE Thanks