Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
02-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Mikespencer1975
...What MacBook would you get
I agree with "bobtomay"...getting the MacBook Pro you mentioned in this thread for $300-$350 would be a good deal...but since it is a 15" MacBook Pro...$400 wouldn't be too bad. If it was a 13" MacBook...then $400 definitely would be on the high-side for a 2007 model.
As far as "What MacBook would you get?"
Well...this is a pretty opened ended question:
- There are lots & lots of MacBook and MacBook Pro models released since 2006.
- It depends on what you want to use the computer for.
- It depends on the size of your budget.
Conventional wisdom would be (if you're buying used)...would be to get the newest model you can afford.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery