Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
02-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by rmill777
You can't imagine how strange a new site looks on your first visit. Don't know what "Quote" means. I could have sworn I was on this site with my Screensaver problem but maybe not. I haven't found my Profile on this site as one reply suggested. I am sure it will be simple when I get over the new smell. Don't know what the Trackback is for. I guess I need to find a manual for using the site tho from my first effort I received a lot of help.
Like anything new...there is always a learning curve.
It's just like going to school/college...if it was all easy...we would all get straight A's. But all of us don't...so we have to attend lectures and study textbooks.
The equivalent to "lectures & textbooks" here on Mac-Forums:
- read the "Sticky" threads in each sub-forum
- use the search function
- simply "explore" the website...by pointing & clicking
We all learn differently & at different rates.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery