View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by von View Post
vansmith

You are correct. I did download it from the App Store and I found it in my download folder. I have now installed the app and I hope it will be available on the phone and iPad now. If not, perhaps I have to download the app from the iTunes store.

Thanks for your quick response
von
We need to clarify a few things here because you're using "App Store" and "iTunes Store" interchangeably (I think) and they are potentially two very different stores. First, the iTunes Store only sells apps that are usable on iOS devices such as the iPhone or iPad. The Mac App Store only sells apps that work on a Mac. If you've used the Mac App Store to make your purchase, you've downloaded the Mac version (which would explain why you don't see it on your iOS devices). If you downloaded it from the iTunes Store, everything should have worked wonderfully.

So, let's be really explicit here. Where did you get this app from? Was it the Mac App Store or the iTunes Store?

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks